Friday, January 14, 2022

Peugeot 2008 DKR

As I am wont to do, I was browsing through pinterest for something, I don't remember what it was, but this file caught my eye, a simple paper model of the Peugeot 2008 DKR, in prototype colors.


So, I downloaded the picture, and when I got a chance, printed the car.
Started with scoring, and cutting out the part, and began to apply glue, the kit built up in the standard manner, but at the nose, I used the pieces that still stuck out by "blending" them into the front clip of the car.

One glaring error needs to be addressed though, the left side of the car is mirrored from the right side, so this leads me to think that the "model" was made from extracting the front, sides and back from published photographs, and the left side was not photographed, which needed the mirrored image .

I guess I won't be showing that side to the public.




No comments: