Friday, November 05, 2021

FENOMÉN DAKAR

If you happen to find yourself in Police nad Metují in the Czech Republic, and you want to visit a local museum or two, may I suggest the Muzeum papírových modelů, the Museum of Paper Models. Starting on November 6th 2021, they will have an exhibit of Dakar themed paper models. At least two friends of this blog will be showcased, Roman Hruška and Jiří Vintr, of Spida Models and Vimos Models respectively.

 



I wish I was able to visit the museum and visit with my Czech friends, and drool over the collected models, I will have to be satisfied with pictures of the exhibit.


I don't know until when the exhibit will run to, but I will post an edit once I find out. **Update** The exhibition will run until the Spring of 2022, for times and directions i invite you to visit http://mpmpm.cz/

No comments: